A Whole Body Approach to Golf
Golf is a game of precision and control. Players consider even the most minute details to get the perfect shot. Lessons and top equipment can bring you far, but when the body is restricted, precision will be compromised. Failure to translate instructions from the mind to the action of the body can be frustrating. And after so much effort, many accept defeat blaming age or “just being built that way.”
Don’t give up yet.
We see the inability to execute the exacting motions of golf as an expression of imbalance in the body. A golf swing takes muscles from your head to toe to successfully complete. If one is too tight or too weak it can set off a chain of events that will prevent you from achieving that perfect swing.
Pairing the Reavy Method with K-VEST technology, BE Golf is designed for golfers looking to improve performance and efficiency, prevent injury, or return to sport following an injury. Through BE Golf, we’ll work to balance out your body through analysis, muscle release, and strengthening. Our goal will be to restore fluidity and control to your golf game.
We start with an initial assessment by our Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) I certified physical therapist. Based on the results of your evaluation, we will provide you with our recommended course of action.
Initial Assessment Includes:
- K-VEST TPI 3D Swing Analysis with TPI certified physical therapist
- TPI Mobility Screen
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Range of Motion/Strength Measurements
BE Golf Packages
Five Session Package
- Two Sessions of corrective work with TPI certified physical therapist and massage therapist
- One K-VEST session focused on golf corrective work with TPI certified physical therapist.
- Two KTrainer sessions. These are independent K-VEST sessions
Ten Session Package
- Four sessions of corrective work with TPI certified physical therapist and massage therapist
- Two K-VEST sessions focused on golf corrective work with TPI certified physical therapist.
- Four KTrainer sessions. These are K-VEST sessions.
I’ve had some bad luck with injuries. I had 12 holes in right knee, many doctors said I should stop playing basketball. David has been able to put me back together. I’m not worried if I get hurt because I know I can come see him and get back to 100%.
I would say working with David helps you to learn about your body, not only in sports but in life. How to make taking care of your body part of your daily routine. I feel a lot faster and stronger since coming here. My body feels more balanced.
I’ve been playing basketball overseas for three years and this last summer was the first time I came to see David consistently. After doing my therapy and all of the exercises David gave me on a regular basis, I had the best season percentage wise that I have ever had.