Position: Clinical Aide, West Loop location
Position Summary: Part time physical therapy aide who is energetic and good with people. Schedules can be negotiable. Potential to be full time.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients practicing exercises and functional activities, under direction of medical staff.
- Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patients' responses and progress, and report to physical therapist.
- Clean and organize work area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
- Implements physical therapy programs established by the registered Physical Therapists.
- Support the business by providing exceptional customer service.
- Refined multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform exercises for patients for demonstration and instruction purposes based on their current condition
- Prior healthcare related experience or training as a physical therapy aide or technician is preferred
- Prior education or certification regarding personal training or fitness is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality, and service to customers.
- Superb communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships with physicians, therapists, and patients.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Effective organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter, and list of references. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Compensation based on experience.